The Clear Oil
INGREDIENTS: Baobab Oil*, Jojoba Oil*, Black Cumin Seed Oil*, Castor Oil*, Helichrysum Flowers*, Rose Petals*, Green Tea*, Chamomile Flowers*, Lavender Flowers*, Matcha*, Moringa*, Burdock Root*, Thyme*, Frankincense Resin*, Rosemary Leaf*, Sage Leaf*, Vitamin E (tocopherol), Siam Benzoin Resin, Rosemary Extract (*organic)
4 fl oz
The Clear Oil can be used two ways: as a cleansing oil to remove makeup and dirt from your skin, and as a daily moisturizing oil before using The Clear One or your favorite hydrating balm
- Made with organic herbs and flowers
- Cleanses without stripping skin of natural barrier
- Moisturizes skin lightly
Smells like: sweet with a touch of earthy from the herbs
You will get approximately 500 cleanses out of this bottle if you’re using 8-10 drops like we do.
Learn more about the key ingredients:
1. ORGANIC BAOBAB OIL: anti-bacterial properties that may help fight acne, may help preserve collage, locks in moisture and is microbiome friendly. It's also anti-inflammatory which helps with redness from blemishes
2. ORGANIC BLACK CUMIN SEED OIL: antibacterial, anti-inflammatory
3. ORGANIC JOJOBA OIL: technically, jojoba isn’t an oil, but a wax with powerful moisturizing properties. It’s known to closely mimic sebum - the skin’s natural oil. Jojoba oil is noncomedogenic and absorbs easily into the skin. Naturally contains vitamin E which improves skin hydration (even for those with oily skin) and can reverse the damage that free radicals cause to cells.
4. ORGANIC CASTOR OIL: has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties which can reduce acne. It also has a compound called ricinoleic acid which can limit the growth of bacteria.
5. ORGANIC HELICHRYSUM FLOWERS: a darling of natural skincare: Helichrysum means "immortelle", aka immortal. This plant is incredible in its anti-aging powers, which we never want to ignore as we fight acne and blemishes. It reduces the appearance of age spots, fine lines, wrinkles, skin tone and texture irregularities. Adding this to an acne balm is a no-brainer: it can help you maintain youthful skin as you clear your acne.
6. ORGANIC ROSE PETALS: can help reduce excess oil, tighten large pores and soothe dry or sensitive skin.
7. ORGANIC GREEN TEA: can have anti-inflammatory properties
8. ORGANIC GERMAN CHAMOMILE FLOWERS: can help the skin regenerate, tighten large pores, and lighten redness
9. ORGANIC LAVENDER FLOWERS: can help reduce inflammation, preventing future blemishes
10. ORGANIC BURDOCK ROOT: can help soothe inflammatory acne
11. ORGANIC THYME: can help fight fungal acne
12. ORGANIC FRANKINCENSE RESIN: can help fight bacterial acne
13. ORGANIC ROSEMARY LEAF: anti-bacterial that can reduce inflammation in acne-prone skin
14. ORGANIC MATCHA: rich source of antioxidants which can combat inflammation
15. ORGANIC SAGE: sage contains a compound called carnosic acid which can help protect the skin from sun damage. It can also stimulate collagen production.
HOW TO USE THE CLEAR ONE AS A CLEANSING OIL MORNING AND NIGHT:
- Apply a few drops of The Clear Oil to your face (without letting the glass dropper touch your skin to limit the spread of bacteria from your face to the oil)
- Massage into your skin with clean hands for 2-5 minutes. If you've got stubborn clogged pores and blackheads, massage those areas for as long as possible. Oil breaks down sebum buildup gently but in our experience very nicely
- Use a warm, wet washcloth and sit it on your face until it cools down. This helps open up your pores. If your acne is quite bad, we suggest subscribing to The Clean Skin Club or another provider of disposable face cloths. We know this isn't ideal, but some washcloths can have quite a bit of bacteria in them even after being washed
- Once the wash cloth is cool, wipe away makeup and dirt from your skin
- You can repeat this whole cleansing process a second time (this is called double cleansing)
- Apply your favorite balm or apply a few drops of The Clear Oil followed by your favorite balm (we suggest The Clear One tallow balm for acne) and massage your face using a Gua Sha or your fingers